I have a question comunity

keithart85

Unfortunately you can’t offer free work. However, you can offer your services at the lowest possible price ($5) and overdeliver so your buyer is impressed with how much you did for $5. Maybe deliver extremely fast or offer more avatars than your $5 service offers? Then you’ll have a good chance of receiving a glowing review. I totally understand wanting to build up your review section, just be patient and you’ll get there!

Thanks. In one of them I do 3 avatars for 5€, i think is a good offer, but maybe can do something. Maybe tought do gigs for theme and isn´t good idea…Can be the description? my english is not good…

I think you are offering too much for too little, and no one will take you seriously this way. You’ve got a good style and is easily worth more than 5 for just one. Price yourself like a serious seller, not an amateur. You’ve got this buddy.

I think you are offering too much for too little, and no one will take you seriously this way. You’ve got a good style and is easily worth more than 5 for just one. Price yourself like a serious seller, not an amateur. You’ve got this buddy.

Really thanks, is nice when people like your work. i go to change the price of avatars for a higher price to see what happens. :).

Yes mywordpresspro, i had my first order and was great, was a great buyer. He give me 5 $ extra money for job :p.

Archived