I have a question! (RESOLVED)

chinalyn

It is the first time for me to buy an animation service here, I want to ask, if I am not satisfied with the video the seller made, what can I do? That is the deadline, and I have no time to let him improve, and the final work is not what I want totally. I want my money back. What can I do?
Thanks!

Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t like the work delivered. This is noted in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Whether you like the work or not, the seller did work for you, and, therefore, the seller should be paid for his/her work.

The ideal thing to do is ask for a revision, but you have stated that you “have no time to let him improve”. It should be noted, then, that this is YOUR issue, and has nothing to do with the buyer. He/she did the work he/she was hired to do. You are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t want to let the seller fix or improve what was delivered.

I recommend asking for a revision. That is the best course of action to resolve the issue that you have stated here. Otherwise, the seller should get paid for his/her work – and you are not entitled to get the work that was already done for free.

Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t like the work delivered. This is noted in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Whether you like the work or not, the seller did work for you, and, therefore, the seller should be paid for his/her work.

The ideal thing to do is ask for a revision, but you have stated that you “have no time to let him improve”. It should be noted, then, that this is YOUR issue, and has nothing to do with the buyer. He/she did the work he/she was hired to do. You are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t want to let the seller fix or improve what was delivered.

I recommend asking for a revision. That is the best course of action to resolve the issue that you have stated here. Otherwise, the seller should get paid for his/her work – and you are not entitled to get the work that was already done for free.

I second this.

I second this.

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now.

Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project.

He accepted my dispute!

Thank you! All of you!

Mod Note: Content removed

fitrigwrites4u              June 17                jonbaas:

I second this.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

jonbaas Regular

June 17

Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t like the work delivered. This is noted in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Whether you like the work or not, the seller did work for you, and, therefore, the seller should be paid for his/her work. The ideal thing to do is ask for a…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now.

Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project.

He accepted my dispute!

Thank you! All of you!

fitrigwrites4u              June 17                jonbaas:

I second this.

In Reply To

jonbaas Regular

June 17

Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund just because you don’t like the work delivered. This is noted in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Whether you like the work or not, the seller did work for you, and, therefore, the seller should be paid for his/her work. The ideal thing to do is ask for a…

What is that? I don´t speak Chinese 😕

Please only speak English in this forum.

What is that? I don´t speak Chinese 😕

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now. Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project. He accepted my dispute! Thank you! All of you!

Mod Note:Content removed

fitrigwrites4u              June 17            

What is that? I don´t speak Chinese

In Reply To

chinalyn

June 17

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now. Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project. He accepted my dispute! Thank you! All of you! Mod Note: Content removed fitrigwrites4u …

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now. Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project. He accepted my dispute! Thank you! All of you!

Mod Note:Content removed

fitrigwrites4u              June 17            

What is that? I don´t speak Chinese

In Reply To

chinalyn

June 17

Thank you for all! I have cancled this order just now. Maybe ecause it has not been finished, and the maker just sent me the first seconds of my project. He accepted my dispute! Thank you! All of you! Mod Note: Content removed fitrigwrites4u …

It´s doing it again. I don´t speak Chinese. 😕 Please only use English in this forum.

Archived