Fiverr Community Forum

I have a question .-

Hello there, it may sound as a silly question, yet I’m new here so needed to ask x3 lately I noticed that some sellers post requests in the buyers section ((like hey I draw this and if you need an artist msg me)) and I was wondering if this is okay with Fiverr’s policy or not… thanks in advance!

2 Likes

It’s absolutely against ToS:

Misuse of the Buyer Request feature, such as advertising your services as a seller, may lead to your account being disabled.

4 Likes

That is NOT what she asked.
She asked if sellers can ADVERTISE their services under buyers requests. The answer is NO.

GG

3 Likes

Ah thanks for the info -

2 Likes

Hello,@ineslin
There is no mentioned in Fiverr that sellers can’t buy services as a buyer from other sellers and post a request as a buyer, but if you misuse this feature as a seller to advertise your gig then it creates a problem that cost permanent account BAN. :pray:

2 Likes

There are already some “Report Buyer Request” topics available on forum.

Even a poll

1 Like

@ineslin, ignore them and move on. The offers they appear to have are from other sellers—you know the kind that do not read the buyer request and merely post a quick reply in homes of getting a job. So, the seller that posted the buyer request and the sellers that did not read the request are all offering to work for each other! :rofl:

1 Like