I have a Quick Question for a gig

pastordre

Hello Fiverr Family,

I have a quick question.

I am setting up a gig that will involve the voice of the buyer. I wanted to see if someone could answer the question of: Would it be ok according to rules and regulations of Fiverr to refer the buyer to a website that will record their voice so I can use it for my gig?

Thank you in advance
Pastor Dre

Dear Pastor Dre:

As no one else has chimed in, I’d recommend that you contact Support for their guidance.

Ask questions like:

1. If I include this information on the order page, would that be okay?
  2. If I set up this page so there’s no personal information on it, like a Fiverr Anywhere page, would that be okay?

I think no one else has answered because that’s a fairly specialized question.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Pastor Dre:

As no one else has chimed in, I’d recommend that you contact Support for their guidance.

Ask questions like:

2. If I set up this page so there’s no personal information on it, like a Fiverr Anywhere page, would that be okay?

Good luck,

Blaise

Thank you @blaisefaint

Dear pastordre sir,

As i know you can’t use it. Because fiverr don’t Allow any other medium of communication.
if you reffer buyer to a specify website and there has your personal contact information then it is against the fiverr rules and fiverr can take any hard step.

thanks
shimul

Guest untitledartwork

Dear Pastor Dre:

Ask questions like:

Good luck,

Blaise

is it the whole process i am not sure

Dear pastordre sir,

As i know you can’t use it. Because fiverr don’t Allow any other medium of communication.

if you reffer buyer to a specify website and there has your personal contact information then it is against the fiverr rules and fiverr can take any hard step.

thanks

shimul

This information is incorrect. There are circumstances where exchange of personal information is necessary for a gig and is allowed.

Don’t leave us hanging. What’d they say?

HaHa - in a nutshell. No it is not allowed.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, redirection to other sites or sharing personal contact info and communication outside of the Fiverr platform in a violation of our Terms of Service and cannot be allowed.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.com

favicon-32x32.pngblogger.com img/social/facebook-1200x630.jpg

Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.

Publish your passions your way. Whether you’d like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog for free.

dafont.com

android-icon-36x36.png.vf806ca4ed0deed812Dailymotion dailymotion-logo-ogtag.png.v2779e025da411e7f2

Videos that you actually want to watch - Dailymotion

In Explore, you can discover and watch new music, news, sports, and trailers from Dailymotion's best creators, brands, and Channels

favicon.icoFlickr

15118079089_489aa62638_b.jpg

Flickr, a Yahoo company

Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you...

mixcloud.com

favicon-32x32.pngReverbNation

rn-logo_1200x630.png

ReverbNation : Artists First

ReverbNation helps Artists grow lasting careers by introducing them to industry partners, exposing them to fans, and building innovative tools to promote their success.

soundcloud.com

favicon.icoTeamViewer

The #1 Choice in Remote Desktop Access and Support | TeamViewer

Connect to remote computers, provide remote support, and collaborate online with TeamViewer, the world leader in remote desktop access and support.

tumblr.com

favicon.icovimeo.com

logo.png

Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.

favicon.icowetransfer.com wt-facebook-568be8def5a86a09cedeb21b8f24cb208e86515a552bd07d856c7d5dfc6a23df.png

WeTransfer

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world

wikipedia.org

WikipediaThe Free Encyclopedia

This page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike LicenseTerms of UsePrivacy Policy

wordcount.com

youtube.com

HaHa - in a nutshell. No it is not allowed.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, redirection to other sites or sharing personal contact info and communication outside of the Fiverr platform in a violation of our Terms of Service and cannot be allowed.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.com

favicon-32x32.pngblogger.com img/social/facebook-1200x630.jpg

Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.

Publish your passions your way. Whether you’d like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog for free.

dafont.com

android-icon-36x36.png.vf806ca4ed0deed812Dailymotion dailymotion-logo-ogtag.png.v2779e025da411e7f2

Videos that you actually want to watch - Dailymotion

In Explore, you can discover and watch new music, news, sports, and trailers from Dailymotion's best creators, brands, and Channels

favicon.icoFlickr

15118079089_489aa62638_b.jpg

Flickr, a Yahoo company

Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you...

mixcloud.com

favicon-32x32.pngReverbNation

rn-logo_1200x630.png

ReverbNation : Artists First

ReverbNation helps Artists grow lasting careers by introducing them to industry partners, exposing them to fans, and building innovative tools to promote their success.

soundcloud.com

favicon.icoTeamViewer

The #1 Choice in Remote Desktop Access and Support | TeamViewer

Connect to remote computers, provide remote support, and collaborate online with TeamViewer, the world leader in remote desktop access and support.

tumblr.com

favicon.icovimeo.com

logo.png

Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.

favicon.icowetransfer.com wt-facebook-568be8def5a86a09cedeb21b8f24cb208e86515a552bd07d856c7d5dfc6a23df.png

WeTransfer

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world

wikipedia.org

WikipediaThe Free Encyclopedia

This page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike LicenseTerms of UsePrivacy Policy

wordcount.com

youtube.com

yes your are right

i also know that from fiverr team

Archived