Fiverr Forum

I have a Quick Question for a gig

Hello Fiverr Family,

I have a quick question.

I am setting up a gig that will involve the voice of the buyer. I wanted to see if someone could answer the question of: Would it be ok according to rules and regulations of Fiverr to refer the buyer to a website that will record their voice so I can use it for my gig?

Thank you in advance
Pastor Dre

Dear Pastor Dre:

As no one else has chimed in, I’d recommend that you contact Support for their guidance.

Ask questions like:

1. If I include this information on the order page, would that be okay?
  2. If I set up this page so there’s no personal information on it, like a Fiverr Anywhere page, would that be okay?

I think no one else has answered because that’s a fairly specialized question.

Good luck,
Blaise

Thank you @blaisefaint

Dear pastordre sir,

As i know you can’t use it. Because fiverr don’t Allow any other medium of communication.
if you reffer buyer to a specify website and there has your personal contact information then it is against the fiverr rules and fiverr can take any hard step.

thanks
shimul

thank you all for helping out. This post has been answered by customer support. Thanks Again.

Dear Pastor Dre:

So, did they swear you to secrecy?..

Thank you,
Blaise

is it the whole process i am not sure

This information is incorrect. There are circumstances where exchange of personal information is necessary for a gig and is allowed.

Don’t leave us hanging. What’d they say?

HaHa - in a nutshell. No it is not allowed.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, redirection to other sites or sharing personal contact info and communication outside of the Fiverr platform in a violation of our Terms of Service and cannot be allowed.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.com

dafont.com

mixcloud.com

soundcloud.com

tumblr.com

wordcount.com
youtube.com

yes your are right
i also know that from fiverr team