I have already completed 60 days on fiverr. but get only one job,will it be possible to become level one seller now or should i open a new id deactive this one?

i have already completed 60 days on fiverr. but get only one job,will it be possible to become level one seller now or should i open a new id deactive this one??

Do you think people don’t order from you because if your username?
What do you expect will happen with a new account?

I read on on the web that your username should be related to your work. Like you see mine. I am new here.

There’s nothing wrong with the username. it is not a factor to getting orders. each and every sellers meet this rush situation as beginners. by the time being they’ll get 1 order then 2nd order maybe after a month so on and have some reviews for those works. then when the buyers see the profile they can have some trust on that profile holder then they order you if you provide better offer than the other sellers in the same field. you also need to follow that way. patient is the key to begin any freelancing job. if you can do some buyer request would be great because there you no need to wait for the buyers to come and order your gig. you can propose them your gig. so as a beginner that is also a good stretegy to follow. :blush:

To be promoted as a level 1 or 2 or whatever you need to achieve some goals respective to each level. you can check fiverr’s level system details :point_right: here :point_left:

I think you will find this useful.
Happy Fiverring! :four_leaf_clover: