Fiverr Community Forum

I have an account on Fiber for about 15 days, now I want to upload gigs. Should I publish to that account or create a new account and publish this gig there

Hello there,

I have an account on Fiber for about 15 days now I want to upload gigs.

Should I publish it on that account or close the existing account and publish this gig there with a new account?

Q1. If I upload Gig to my current account, will there be any problem in ranking?

Q2. If I upload gigs to my current account, will I get an impression or ranking boost like a new seller?

Q3. What should I do now as a new seller?

Please give your valuable feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Iftikar Ahamed

2 Likes

First of all, I suggest you to read ToS regarding accounts and the amount of them. You can have only one.
Secondly, simply upload a gig to your existing account. Even if you have this mythical “boost” aka new seller, it gives you 0% success because if a gig itself is moderate, it doesn’t matter how well “boosted” it is.
Another factor to consider regarding this “boosting” is that there is a rotation mechanism and you’ll be thrown onto a 1st page or on a last page or in between at any time. Depends on the amount of competitors, though. Don’t create a service that provides the same as does other 20k sellers. Did you do your market and target audience analyze?

3 Likes

thanks for share valueable information

So should I upload gigs to my current account?

1 Like