Fiverr Community Forum

I have another service

Dear community,

I just want to know , I have some another service but i have already 7 GIG on active , but i need make another service gig after i click on CREATE A NEW GIG than i get this message You can create a maximum of 7 Gigs. in this case what i need to do and how i make gig on my another service

thank’s

Like it said, you can only create 7 gigs max as a new seller. When you get promoted to upper levels, you can post more gigs. For example, at level one, you can have 10 active gigs total.

1 Like

Thank’s for your information , can you tell me how many order i need to done for level on seller

thank’s

Take a look here: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Go to requirements to see how to level up.

For level one the requirements are:

• Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
  • Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $400
  • Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
  • 90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days
  • Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Seriously, you don’t even need to search for it. It’s right on your dashboard with all requirements that you need to complete and even bars in green or red showing how far you are from the next level.
I’m just surprised by the level of ignorance here.
You went through all pain of finding a link to the forum, registering your account, creating this topic but you didn’t bother to look at your main or analytics page/tab??? :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Thank’s for your information

Thank you so much for your information

1 Like

Thanks for informatio.n

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

2 Likes