I have been a fiverr seller for around five days, and nothing has happened yet... WHY?

damiencreative

Your gig thumbnails aren’t attractive at all, you should watch what have done the others in your niche.
You could find a better thumbnail for your website gig, something more eye catchy than a simple line code screenshoot.
About your music composing, music you have put in background is boring, same for the visual background.
For the remix gig, same, change thumbnail, your remix sounds like virtual instruments in guitar pro 5.
If you want to make sales you really should focus on your gigs improvement.

Your gig thumbnails aren’t attractive at all, you should watch what have done the others in your niche.

You could find a better thumbnail for your website gig, something more eye catchy than a simple line code screenshoot.

About your music composing, music you have put in background is boring, same for the visual background.

For the remix gig, same, change thumbnail, your remix sounds like virtual instruments in guitar pro 5.

If you want to make sales you really should focus on your gigs improvement.

image.png.e52bd2aec9c6f89eb607f3b02cadc140.png
image834×131 9.71 KB

I don’t understand how this is a special offer, if it’s even allowed, but it would literally be the same price to just buy the gig. Assuming that person won, the only way to give them their reward would be to deliver the work and then cancel the order so no payment comes through which would negatively affect your profile.

your remix sounds like virtual instruments in guitar pro 5.

That’s because the music is being made on GarageBand on an iPad.

Based on what I saw, you haven’t spent more than 10 minutes on any of these gigs but you somehow expected to be flooded in orders?

I don’t understand how this is a special offer, if it’s even allowed, but it would literally be the same price to just buy the gig. Assuming that person won, the only way to give them their reward would be to deliver the work and then cancel the order so no payment comes through which would negatively affect your profile.

Based on what I saw, you haven’t spent more than 10 minutes on any of these gigs but you somehow expected to be flooded in orders?

Haha, I had to check the gig out myself with all the feedback you guys made. Nice profile image btw! avatar game like Haha

You need to keep patience but don’t wait for the orders to be flooded in. Start should come from your end. Get in touch with buyers. Tell them that you provide such kind of service. To do so Buyer Request section is the gold mine.

The Buyer Requests page is a raging dumpster fire full of predators and cheapskates with rare flecks of gold interspersed between, but unfortunately, it is the most common venue where brand new sellers try to get their first order. It actually was where I got my first order on Fiverr, but I still consider that a freak occurrence of luck…

Do not listen to the “always online” crowd as that doesn’t help at all if the fundamentals of one’s gig pages are wrong, and even if your gig pages are immaculate, the benefit is minimal at best.

I’m not gonna spend more than 10 minutes on the thousand persons posting here daily.

The Buyer Requests page is a raging dumpster fire full of predators and cheapskates with rare flecks of gold interspersed between, but unfortunately, it is the most common venue where brand new sellers try to get their first order. It actually was where I got my first order on Fiverr, but I still consider that a freak occurrence of luck…

Do not listen to the “always online” crowd as that doesn’t help at all if the fundamentals of one’s gig pages are wrong, and even if your gig pages are immaculate, the benefit is minimal at best.

Do not listen to the “always online” crowd

Agreed.

unfortunately, it is the most common venue where brand new sellers try to get their first order

I don’t see any better way to get started without responding to buyer’s requests. You can promote on social media but targeting audience is much more difficult than convincing a buyer through that BR page.

There are lots of cheap buyers but we have no choice. Fiverr is built with a cheap reputation. At the very beginning of this platform, gig price couldn’t be more or less than $5, whatever you sell.

This thing developed a cheap perception on the customers mind.

Hello all, specially newbies!

Hope you all are doing good.

Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order?

As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Archived