Fiverr Community Forum

I have been CONFUZZLED(how did I get level 1 seller?!?!)

A LOT has happened this week, I mean a LOT. For me, at the moment it is the 31st of March and 8:40ish. Aprils gonna be a good month for me but THIS WEEK. Oh, my lanta a lot has happened. Right now I’m just trying to relax and tomorrow I’m gonna work 100% but I have almost no energy right now so let’s just go through some nonchalantly worded and most likely extremely difficult to understand bullet points.

Saturday:

• Finished Two Orders
  • Got Two Orders
  • Went Hiking

Sunday:

• Finished One Order
  • Went To a Party
  • Did My Homework

Monday:

• Went to School
  • Did My Homework

Tuesday:

• Went to School
  • Did My Homework
  • Got an Order

Wednesday:

• Went to School
  • Did My Homework
  • Got an Order
    *Finished an Order
  • Got a 103° Fever

Thursday:

• Stayed Home from school
  • Got An Order
  • Had an average of a 102° Fever all day

Friday

• Stayed home from school
  • Completed two orders
  • Got My first <5 star rating( only like 4.5 stars) BUT I STILL GOT A TIP THO SO ITS ALL GOOD
  • Got Level 1 Seller
  • Had to cancel an order(will make separate post if you are interested)
  • Figured out I made $72 in March
  • According to Fiverr’s algorithm I’ve made $12 in April, but for me it’s still March(wut)
  • And I’m almost done with being sick(yay4me)

Next week is spring break for me and I’m excited to get to work more next week and finish more orders and YAY and I’m sleep deprived(not really I got more sleep in two nights than I usually do in a week) and I’m just overall confused right now. I’ve only completed 9 sales but I got level 1 seller. This better not be some sick April Fool’s Prank, Fiverr. Oh well, I’m happy but I wish I could make more money and that communicating with buyers could be easier. Some buyers confuse me but I try to keep the “customer is always right” mindset. Thank’s for reading my mini rant and yea, thanks bros and maams this is really unprofessional oh well.

14 Likes

I’m surprised to find out that you’re still in school. Your picture looks very young, but the way you articulate yourself is better than many people 10 + years older than you.

I read the advice you gave to a new seller. I admit it is one of the best, coherent and well thought out advice I’ve seen. You are competing with professionals and business people, yet you reached level one with ease.

I’m sorry you are sick. I hope you’ll feel better soon. Here’s some hot :tea: for ya.

10 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m in middle school(8th grade) and yea, I try to not sound like uncultured swine on the internet and since my gigs are based on writing. I’m doing better, just a gross sore throat and some odd blister like sores and stuff(sorry for the TMI, I’m just a gross person). Thank you! I take sounding older than I really am as a HUGE compliment so thank you!

3 Likes

@braden10collins - you’ve had a cracking week! Get yourself better soon, and well done! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m getting better, but not completely.

2 Likes

Wow, very impressive young fella! Your parents should be very proud of you. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Congratulations! I too got Level 1 before I got 10 sales - I think it was probably 8 or 9.

2 Likes

Thank you! and yea it’s kinda weird.

1 Like

Thanks! And yep, they are!

2 Likes

Kids these days…:confused:

3 Likes

Writer99025 -

You are being mean!!

:rage:

3 Likes

Buyers these days… :confused:

2 Likes

Dear Writer,

《 Hugs 》:grinning::grin:

3 Likes

Jeez…are you going soft on me? :confused::confounded: [ I prefer angry Gina]

3 Likes

Okay.

Humm,

1st, you hijacked braden’s thread.

2nd, 《 smack 》

:rage:

7 Likes

OMG…How cuteeee you are :kissing_heart: @braden10collins

4 Likes

Whadaya mean by this? Should I not be allowed to be mature at a younger age and work hard to find a way to make money?

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I try, I try…

1 Like

You go get him, braden!!!

2 Likes

Presume you are regretting that you didn’t start writing when you were in your teens?
Or are you commenting on how he managed to deal with school, homework, illness and gigs while also hiking, partying and dealing with an illness?
I know, I’m jealous too.
To be fair, I’m guessing he has a live in cook and cleaner though.

11 Likes