Fiverr Community Forum

I have been CONFUZZLED(how did I get level 1 seller?!?!)

You spelled “professional” wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still happy with it.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nah, I think he’s jealous because all the girls might jump ship.

It’s already started. See below.

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

9 Likes

How fickle you womenfolk are!
@writer99025 has been slowly building towards a potential relationship by establishing an initial friendship for 18 months and then some fresh-faced kid comes along and has hearts raining down upon his every word!
Takes more than that to impress me young man, how about you show us:
How decent a guy you are by giving advice to others
How you can deal with put-downs on the forum
How you manage to deal with school, homework, gigs, etc
How committed you are by working through illness
Oh forget it…

4 Likes

Well, ladies, it looks like the men folks are intimidated by Braden’s youth. What do ya’ll think about that?

@miiila
@zeus777
@offlinehelpers
@saddu_writer
@nikavoice
@fonthaunt
@annai80
@anjylina
@misscrystal
@psychicbunny

Did I miss anyone?

4 Likes

intimidated :grin:

4 Likes

Well, if it were stags in the highlands of Scotland, there’s be a lot of rutting going, with the youngsters trying to push the older stags out, but as it’s just the Fiverr forum, I think everybody can get on well enough together! :grinning:

5 Likes

Look Gina, I just got a severe kick in the childhood because The Undertaker has retired after 27 years in WWE having been beaten by some young whippersnapper. I don’t need to be pitted against a talented kid right now as I am a bit fragile and may be tempted to follow the example of The Deadman in hanging up my hat. Be gentle.

4 Likes

Don’t worry; he will be back. The man came back from the dead, 3 times, retirement? Huh, it cannot stop him from entertaining us. He will surely do some Hollywood movies.
Anyways, Hardy boys are back with a bang.

3 Likes

I was actually of young Braden’s age when I last saw WWE…Undertaker and Hardy Boys, I remember those names, That was like 2 decades ago. They are still around? [ I stopped watching after finding out that it was all fake :disappointed_relieved: ]

3 Likes

when I was in 8th grade I was more worried about stuff like “If I go home 10 minutes late after school, I’ll miss Pokemon.”

1 Like

Undertaker retired recently at Wrestlemania, with a 23-2 streak. Hardy boys came back after a few years.

1 Like

I stopped watching that stuff after old people left the show.

1 Like

Now they have boring storylines. WWE is trying their best to hold the corporation together, but they are failing miserably, even after the career revivals of some legends.

Exactly. It was so awesome back then in attitude era.

1 Like

Yeah! great wrestlers, great storylines.Those were the days.

1 Like

@braden10collins your style, Rick (I had to put that in there WWE reference) flair & work ethics are making these older guys @eoinfinnegan @writer99025 hella nervous. In fact, they are shaking in their boots. :boot:

3 Likes

Congratulations for getting your Level 1 badge. You are truly an example of hard work and dedication. However, do not forget your family and friends that were good to you when you had no means of income. I am saying this with experience! Good friends are hard to find, and family, you get only one chance at it.

2 Likes

I managed to find an excuse to keep watching it far beyond a reasonable age by having a son. Unfortunately he has now outgrown it… The fakeness didn’t bother me, most movies and TV I watch are not exactly factual either. The drama of the Undertaker, the fact he almost never went out of character as well as the sheer reverence he was shown by all around was magnificent. A legend of acting in my opinion.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread @braden10collins, its just been an emotional day.

2 Likes

He revived seven times from death. Did you have that rumour at your place?

1 Like