I have been really unsuccessful on fiverr

daniadetayo

Hi all,
I have been on this platform for a while and have never made any sale.
I have already implemented most of the suggestions from this forum and haven’t gotten any sales yet. Please, I would like to know what I am doing wrong. Thank you for your contributions.

Hi all,

I have been on this platform for a while and have never made any sale.

I have already implemented most of the suggestions from this forum and haven’t gotten any sales yet. Please, I would like to know what I am doing wrong. Thank you for your contributions.

I am @clevadani the guy without any sale after spending more than 5 years on this platform without making any sale. I decided to follow the nice advice of some of the contributors to that thread and opened another account where I can start from scratch, so that I can avoid the pitfalls that were associated with my previous account.

It is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account.

Please keep in mind too, you aren’t guaranteed any sales just because you have gigs here on Fiverr. Don’t wait around expecting Fiverr to make you successful. If you’re not gaining any sales on Fiverr, then please take the time to go out and find more sales. You have the ability to market and promote your gig to your target customers. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make you successful. YOU need to work toward that success on your own.

Archived