I have BEEN scammed! Paid 10$ and NOTHING!

Guest mlclm_design

Guest mlclm_design

I am very disapointed! This is the 1st time I use Fiverr, I posted a request for some photos to be taken. I have been contacted by someone who was willing to do the gig, so we had a conversation via messages, then she created the gig, I paid for 2 gigs ($10) and there was NO DELIVERY! How can I get my money back ? Payment was made through paypal. THis is so disapointing!

I would normally say to just reject the order and you’ll get a refund… but there’s something fishy here.

How did you pay through Pay-Pal? You can’t do that. You have to use the Fiverr payment system.

I’ve had 2 “Buyers” that tried to scam me by sending me a message asking why I hadn’t delivered their gig. They said they were going to report me. Funny thing? They told me that they paid me through Pay-Pal. Funnier still is that you can’t pay through Pay-Pal. This guy was just trying to get a free gig.

So. @mlclm_design. What exactly are you saying here? If you just mis-typed then simply reject the order and get a refund. Or, is this topic meant to do something else?

Archived