Fiverr Forum

I have been unable to work for some days? Can I Raise My Sell?

I have been unable to work for some days? Can I Raise My Sell?:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Hey @mithunhowlader1,

Your work is FANTASTIC! :star::star::star::star::star: It truly speaks for itself.

There are three basic things you could try to boost your sales.

1 - Make a gig video, people who are looking at search results in the big grid enjoy watching the content with a voice over, it gives them a sense of who you are. Even if it’s not your voice. This gives polish to your gig.

2 - Buyer Requests are a great way to get the ball rolling. When you are new on the platform, you’ll have to discount your services to get Buyers and ratings. I know your price is super low now, in fact it is unbelievable, but a Seller gains credibility via the feedback ratings.

3 - Social Media is a great way to share your Before and After shots. Post your images with a link to your gig page. Use your incredible work to sell itself. Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook – it requires effort of course, but get yourself out there so people know you are available!

If you’d like help with your gig voice over send me a message. I’d be glad to help. If not, best wishes with your growing business here on Fiverr - it is just a matter of time as you’ve got the skills!

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:
~Lisa

Thank you so much…