I have been using almost one year in Fiverr

seofiedindia

Hi Guys,

I am working as a Freelancer Manager for a Google partner company providing all the Digital and my company has given the responsibility on my shoulder, but from the last year, I could not able to get any order yet.

I changed lots of tactics, gigs but not enough to get the orders, I expected.

Could anyone give me some suggestion otherwise my job is going in Danger .

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

Maybe offer some more, or different gigs? I’m not sure if there’s much demand on Fiverr for online bus ticket booking software?

One of your gigs is ‘I Will Do PPC Campaign That Deliver Immediate Result’ - have you tried using PPC for your gigs? (Remembering you can’t use Adwords to send traffic directly to your gigs, but you can send it to a landing page).

Your gig ‘I Will Do Digital Marketing As Seo, Ppc,Website Design, SSL’ - $995? Might a bit expensive for Fiverr with no feedback on it.

Is there anything else you could offer for $5 and to fill those gaps so you can get to 7 gigs and get a proper start?

To be honest though, if you can’t get traffic to your own gigs, I’m not sure how you can genuinely offer a similar service to paying clients?

Good luck! ☀️

Hi there!

Maybe offer some more, or different gigs? I’m not sure if there’s much demand on Fiverr for online bus ticket booking software?

One of your gigs is ‘I Will Do PPC Campaign That Deliver Immediate Result’ - have you tried using PPC for your gigs? (Remembering you can’t use Adwords to send traffic directly to your gigs, but you can send it to a landing page).

Your gig ‘I Will Do Digital Marketing As Seo, Ppc,Website Design, SSL’ - $995? Might a bit expensive for Fiverr with no feedback on it.

Is there anything else you could offer for $5 and to fill those gaps so you can get to 7 gigs and get a proper start?

To be honest though, if you can’t get traffic to your own gigs, I’m not sure how you can genuinely offer a similar service to paying clients?

Good luck! ☀️

Thank you so much for all your suggestion and it will definitely help me but have some little bit need some more clarification about this >

And Regarding the Team : We have a team of 80+ professional and experts in house and we are google partner company and we are now serving 300 clients globally … They are experts and then can do everything …

But I have joined as Freelancer manager and once any client converted I will transfer them and they will do all the things.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you so much for all your suggestion and it will definitely help me but have some little bit need some more clarification about this >

And Regarding the Team : We have a team of 80+ professional and experts in house and we are google partner company and we are now serving 300 clients globally … They are experts and then can do everything …

But I have joined as Freelancer manager and once any client converted I will transfer them and they will do all the things.

once any client converted

How are you going to get them to your gigs in the first place?

How many of them will want to buy an online bus ticket booking system?

Have a look at your own gigs yourself, and compare them with others on the site. Why would anyone want to buy yours instead of a competitor’s?

But I have joined as Freelancer manager

No idea what that is or what it means I’m afraid.

They are experts and then can do everything

Can they get traffic to your gigs to makes some sales? 😉

I really don’t mean to be harsh, but if you’ve only made one sale in all the time you’ve been on the site, then you need to take a long, hard look at what you’re dong.

I am confused.

What is doing a team of 40 (if I read it right on your other topics) IT people trying to do gigs on Fiverr on a single account? Is that even allowed?

What kind of successful business you have if you can’t use your own platform to sell your services, in your own way, without having to pay fees to other business?

Like @offlinehelpers said, if you guys are the masters of the SEO realm, how come you can’t get an order on Fiverr?

Why are you asking over-the-top prices before being able to show the quality of your work via reviews?

Why do you steal design from other people while trying to charge 995$ with a description that is just a list of things?

Untitle2d.jpg.451fd6652570aa894fc06b67828a26d3.jpg

Untitled.jpg.ec52b7da737b7ee5381719028cdc26bb.jpg

How can you claim you are a partner with Google when you are trying to sell backlinks? That’s like saying that you are a partner of Batman while trying to sell illegal guns. At least learn to lie better.

Why do you include Man Hours in your gig? Who cares about how much man hours you do while delivering the gig?

The list would go on and on but I am tired at this hour. Please reconsider everything, not a good way to do Fiverr what you guys practice. 🙂

Archived