Fiverr Forum

I Have Complete My First Order

Hey, Today I Am So Happy Because I Have Completed My First Order With 5 Star Review

welcome brother for your success!!!

thank you brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulations brother. wish you to get more & more. Be connected with FIVERR FAMILY.

congratulations :+1:

Life Time Support

You need to remove the above from your gig description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Congratulations on your first order. You are on your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

shipon_adif congratulation for 1st order

thank you for your valuable feedback
I will remove this from my gig description

thank you brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulations on your first gig, I am wishing you a continuous orders and always only good reviews :slight_smile: I must ask you, how long you had to wait for your first gig? I am here since 1st December and I am still waiting for my first gig. I always send offers to buyer requests, I lower my packages twice since I started on this platform, I even wrote that I will give them ridiculous discounts on those regular prices for the holidays, I am active on this forum and still nothing. Give me some advice and hope :slight_smile:

Congratulations dear.:heart::heart:

thank you for wishing me.
I got my first order within 12 business days.
I have regularly active on Fiverr and Fiverr Forum and daily send the buyer request and also share my GIG on social media

@shipon_adif
Congratulations to you

Literally those are the same things that I’ve done already, but I’m guessing you had the luck among other, hopefully I’ll get the luck soon too :slight_smile:

yes surely
you will get the order soon

Well done… Keep it up…

Congratulations. Hope you continue to attain success like this :slight_smile:

Congratulatios :rose: