Fiverr Community Forum

I have completed 500 orders!

Congratulations, @vibronx! Here is to the next 500! :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

6 Likes

Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, do you know if you can report a seller for fake orders and reviews?

You posted a similar reply to @english_voice’s 500th order thread.

The insinuation made with such a question is obvious.

You truly are tactless for such a “genius.”

5 Likes

What are you talking about? He liked my comment. I congratulated him too.
You’re wearing a tin foil hat, “genius”.

1 Like

Congratulations, read through your full post and got some important points. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

3 Likes

Congratulation dude :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good luckstrong text to you

4 Likes

Congrats on your achievement

2 Likes

congratulations … best of luck dear…

2 Likes

Congratulations. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

cognates :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: bro

1 Like

Congratulation. Read through your full post and got some important points. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

1 Like

Congratulation brother for your big achievement.
Hope you will get more and more success in future.
Best of luck.

1 Like

BRAVO bravo

3 Likes

Congratulations ! wish you all the best for the future

1 Like

Such an amazing feat, I wish continued pace of productivity and success even as I look towards achieving such similar height.

Congrats…

2 Likes

Congratulations Brother for your milestone…

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face: :star_struck: to be a Top Rated Seller is my Dream!!!

Great news man. Congratulations

I don’t think this is very fair to @vibronx (or me, or other writers / translators / proofreaders!). I can’t speak for other sellers, but my average order is for 3 gigs (3,000 words). My smallest order ever was for just 60 words - my largest 32,000 words.

You can’t base the success of a seller (who works with words) solely on individual orders, as there is a much bigger story behind each one. I know that the op is a translator. Done well, this is a very skilled and often demanding job - so to get 500 orders, he’s clearly doing something right.

1 Like