I have completed my order and buyer gave me 5 positive feedback and after two weeks later he cancelled the order. That should I do now?

iamjahid25

Why did he cancelled it? I also have an customer that wants to cancel his order, I plan on contacting fiverr support about that. You should do the same

i have already send a requestin fiverr to solve this problem and attached the review of me and the buyer,so the fiverr team can understand that I did nothing and I have fulfilledall his requirement. Is it okay bro?

I hope it works out for you! I have a similar issue with a client who was happy now trying to cancel…I sent a message to fiverr who responded very quickly and I declined the cancellation…I’ve been advised just today to keep an eye out…sometimes clients repeatedly try to cancel. Keep on declining!

You write a letter to fiverr with the screen shoot of fiverr…hopefully fiverr expert support team will see all everything and they will get a good decision on behalf of you…no tension you will be win…

I hope so, Thank you dear. Support team mailed me and told me that they will come within 10 days.

Archived