Fiverr Community Forum

I have completed my order and buyer gave me 5 positive feedback and after two weeks later he cancelled the order. That should I do now?

Hello all,How are you dear friends. Actuallt i have sticking in problem which my mentioned in the title. Please give me a good suggestion for my problem.
Thank you

1 Like

Why did he cancelled it? I also have an customer that wants to cancel his order, I plan on contacting fiverr support about that. You should do the same

I had no idea they can cancel orders after accepting delivery…

Rather than canceling it, they send a ticket to support about that they want a refund. At least that’s how it happened with me

1 Like

You should contact with Fiverr customer support. Tell them each and everything in detail. Hope they will reach you soon!

1 Like

Mostly buyers file a chargeback from the credit card or PayPal. That’s when they got a refund. But fiverr won’t cancel an order unnecessarily.

1 Like

i have already send a requestin fiverr to solve this problem and attached the review of me and the buyer,so the fiverr team can understand that I did nothing and I have fulfilledall his requirement. Is it okay bro?

It’s not pair,why fiverr give them this opportunity.
Can I refund the money and the order?

I have done it brothe, hope everything is fine and fiverr support will help me.

It is time taking process, so wait and watch what happens!

1 Like

I think, it is very rare case. I mean, no buyer can do such a blunder. Hope for the best!

1 Like

I hope it works out for you! I have a similar issue with a client who was happy now trying to cancel…I sent a message to fiverr who responded very quickly and I declined the cancellation…I’ve been advised just today to keep an eye out…sometimes clients repeatedly try to cancel. Keep on declining!

1 Like

I had no idea they can cancel orders after accepting delivery…

You write a letter to fiverr with the screen shoot of fiverr…hopefully fiverr expert support team will see all everything and they will get a good decision on behalf of you…no tension you will be win…

1 Like

I hope so, Thank you dear. Support team mailed me and told me that they will come within 10 days.

I hope so, Thank you dear. Support team mailed me and told me that they will come within 10 days.