I have completed my order but buyer didn't give me reviews

mirusmanghani

I got my first order on fiver for virtual assistant. I started the communication with the client as his requirement was for find the ranking of multiple site within 2 days. I completed the work in 4 hours and submit it on fiverr and waited for his response. After a while the payment was transferred in my account but client did not reply or give reviews for my work.
Can someone help me with this matter?

• Like 27
  • Up 1

No they can’t. They have to send some work offer then someone can send a review

Wait, I don’t understand,

You did the work, and you got the money, right?

So you ask for a review, but the client did not give it?

In that case you can give him a review (review as buyer) I think, and you put something that may help him to make a review for you too,

It’s still a guess but maybe you can try?

• Like 13

if i give him a good review for giving me the work from 15 offers. And if give bad reviews to my gig then no one will buy my gig.

how to handle such situation?

I am not in position to inform you for now, because I am still new, but I will try to find the information and share with you

• Like 11

Buyers can review at their own discretion. They do NOT have to give you any sort of review or feedback. I would also suggest to NOT write to them asking for a review - this is a good way to get a violation on your account and risk your level here.

Leave the buyer alone. They will review you or give feedback when they choose to. Many NEVER leave a review.

GG

• Like 21

Buyers can review at their own discretion. They do NOT have to give you any sort of review or feedback. I would also suggest to NOT write to them asking for a review - this is a good way to get a violation on your account and risk your level here.

Leave the buyer alone. They will review you or give feedback when they choose to. Many NEVER leave a review.

GG

Without a review how my next buyer will find out my services. Reviews are very important to portray your image.

• Like 12

Hello @mirusmanghani, I think it’s how Fiverr works?

You can ask people to leave a review but they are not forced to do so, are they? :thinking:

You can ask people to leave a review

Be careful never to ask for a review. This what I found out after talking to CS.

Some commented: arrow_down And: arrow_down So, I once again contacted Amy and asked her to clarify whether or not sellers will get warnings if they merely ask for a nonspecific review. roll_eyesimage.png.40bcbe31a298cfd54227ebc461b96382.pngNonetheless, Amy had not answered my question of whether or not there would be retribution for requests like those I quoted above. arrow_up" alt="arrow_up However, Amy did not answer me; Jenny did, and her response was quite clear. :face_with_…
  • Like 16
  • Up 1

You can ask people to leave a review

Be careful never to ask for a review. This what I found out after talking to CS.

Some commented: arrow_down And: arrow_down So, I once again contacted Amy and asked her to clarify whether or not sellers will get warnings if they merely ask for a nonspecific review. roll_eyes[image]Nonetheless, Amy had not answered my question of whether or not there would be retribution for requests like those I quoted above. arrow_up" alt="arrow_up However, Amy did not answer me; Jenny did, and her response was quite clear. :face_with_…

Unless a buyer is just pure evil, I don’t think most of us will report a seller for such minor infraction.

I’ve reported sellers for given me stolen logos, but let’s face it, that’s a major theft.

Even though this rule has been out for a long while, I still get high level sellers (long standing) sellers that really should know better ask me for reviews. I guess they are just comfortable with me.

• Like 12

On the seller side, even mentioning the word review or other words that mean review makes the box containing the message get a red outline and a warning pops up.

Since Fiverr reminds the buyer not once, but twice to leave a review, I feel that it is rude to ask for a review for a third time. Plus I do not want CS to somehow discover I asked for a review and thus get a warning.

• Like 12

Hello @mirusmanghani, I think it’s how Fiverr works?

You can ask people to leave a review but they are not forced to do so, are they? :thinking:

That is a very bad advice. Do not ask for a review from clients, never,that is against terms of service and you will receive a warning from fiverr. If a client does not leave a review after order is closed, move on. Do not ask him for a review. You can read on this forum, there are lot of good topics.

• Like 14

That is a very bad advice. Do not ask for a review from clients, never,that is against terms of service and you will receive a warning from fiverr. If a client does not leave a review after order is closed, move on. Do not ask him for a review. You can read on this forum, there are lot of good topics.

@mojokumanovo yes topic here are very useful in every aspect from creating gigs to getting orders.

• Like 10

If you deliver a quality full product then client must give you a good review or maybe client need to check everything properly then he can come to send you a good review. it’s depend on your client mentality.
Sometime client taken long time to give us a good review. so wait and move on your next target don’t worry about this.
Thank you

• Like 10

If you deliver a quality full product then client must give you a good review or maybe client need to check everything properly then he can come to send you a good review. it’s depend on your client mentality.

Sometime client taken long time to give us a good review. so wait and move on your next target don’t worry about this.

Thank you

@naim_kst I’m going forward with same approach. Some day i’ll land good client on my profile with positive reviews.

• Like 11