I have completed the course 'the fundamentals of digital marketing' by google digital garage is it beneficial for freelancing carrier in fiverr?

rabiul2222

What’s the benefit of course ‘the fundamentals of digital marketing’ by google digital garage? I recently have completed and passed the course ‘the fundamentals of digital marketing’ by google digital garage is it beneficial for a freelancing carrier in Fiverr? This course was for 40 hours.

image.jpg.142e0ceb47a63ce4c208dcf7e82d4882.jpg
image985×583 128 KB

Short answer: no.

Longer answer: taking a class or course without a goal or reason in mind is pointless. Why did you take the course? If you took it for self-improvement, then why ask about its possible impact on Fiverr? If it was for Fiverr, you should have looked into that before taking the course.

Back to your question: The certificate does nothing. The course, only if it improves you and/or your ability to serve your clients and grow your business.

What’s the benefit of course ‘the fundamentals of digital marketing’ by google digital garage? I recently have completed and passed the course ‘the fundamentals of digital marketing’ by google digital garage is it beneficial for a freelancing carrier in Fiverr? This course was for 40 hours.

That’s Great

rabiul2222

Congratulations to you. Fiverr’s online courses and videos really do help. See you around.

Wishing you all the best

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...

Archived