I have completed the first order but the buyer has not given a review/rating

durjoybosu62

I have completed my first order but the buyer is completing the order without my review/rating. Can I now ask the buyer for a preview/rating? [This order is complete. Click here to contact the buyer.] Click here to contact the buyer. Can I click here to request a buyer for a review/rating? Seeking the advice of an experienced person.

I have completed my first order but the buyer is completing the order without my review/rating. Can I now ask the buyer for a preview/rating? [This order is complete. Click here to contact the buyer.] Click here to contact the buyer. Can I click here to request a buyer for a review/rating? Seeking the advice of an experienced person.

Can I now ask the buyer for a preview/rating?

Of course you can not. You might get a warning for that.

I see you have 2 hours read time here on the forum but I’m not sure how you missed all this discussions about asking reviews. It’s number 2 most popular topic on the forum.

Can I now ask the buyer for a preview/rating?

Of course you can not. You might get a warning for that.

I see you have 2 hours read time here on the forum but I’m not sure how you missed all this discussions about asking reviews. It’s number 2 most popular topic on the forum.

Thank you! Nice for a suggestion.

Sometimes customers just don’t leave reviews, it happens. The other person is right about getting a warning for contacting customers and asking for a review. You don’t want to do that. It’s good that you posted the question before trying to contact the customer. The best of luck going forward!

Sometimes customers just don’t leave reviews, it happens. The other person is right about getting a warning for contacting customers and asking for a review. You don’t want to do that. It’s good that you posted the question before trying to contact the customer. The best of luck going forward!

Thank you!! 😍

Archived