Fiverr Community Forum

I have created a new gig but it is not opening

Just before some minutes, I have created a new gig but I tried many times to open it, but it is not opening.
Please check here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/583c34f349
It’s showing that one new gig page but still showing only loading. Also my internet speed is good at this time but its is not opening at all after trying a lot. Is this a kind of bug or any other connection problem.
Also i tried alot tofind my gig in the related category but still, it is not showing. I’m worried.
I did so much hard work and took 2 days to create this gig…
Please tell me any suggestion .

1 Like

It works fine to me, I see it and can select packages.

1 Like

But one thing is that, I have not received any notification related to new created gig in my app and on site also. I’m worried!

What worries you? The gig is alive, me as buyer I can see it, I can click on it and i can buy your services.

1 Like

yea. I’m also able to click on this gig. But the thing is when a seller creates a new gig, then we receives a notification like “what a great time to create your new gig” something like this notification. But I have not received it on my app and on the site also. That’s what I wanna say.

It is just a bug, one of many, they have mayor update rolling in.

ohh God… It means all of my hard workings will go to waste? Because I have not received any notification regarding a new created gig till yet.

The bug is in small things, your gig is there, I do not know how to prove to you all is OK unless i go and buy 5$ translation. People can see your gig, all is fine, the small things, like gigs analytics and some notifications are not working.

1 Like

Ok.Thanks a lot.
By the way, if you want any kind of translation related to my gig then, I will surely do your translation related work.

Thank you. I do not think there are many seafarers who speak hindi but if I ever need to translate one of my books I will keep you in mind.

Yea sure… You can save my gig in your list also. I’m excited to hear from your side regarding your translation order now or after some days.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Just checked and your gig is fine and able to be purchased.

However, I see you offer an essay writing gig.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you delete this gig as it is likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Okay… Sure. I will delete that.
Thank you.

1 Like