Fiverr Community Forum

I have created three gigs

Hello i have created three gigs but i am not getting orders,almost there need to more optimization in my gigs.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I have only one gig…but no viewers and orders

1 Like

Wait a few days and stay active. all the best

3 Likes

Wait and try. I hope you will get result…

1 Like

Wait a few days and stay active. Send buyer request daily.

1 Like

I also have three gigs. Please focus on writing good buyer requests. And importantly have patience, keep trying and sending BR and stay active. You will get soon.

3 Likes

Yea, me too. I created 2 gigs and i did as much SEO as possible. Looks like no one needs translations, or everyone just chooses top rated sellers… or i just did SEO wrong. If someone can tell me, then look at my gigs (and cringe out, kinda), and tell me whats wrong with my SEO (probably everything)

1 Like

SEO is not all at Fiverr. Fiverr checks many more before placing to search engine, My experience say that Fiverr result 1 showing to level 2 sellers. You need to active, respond Fast, and also Good SEO, and the main part is place as much as Buyer request you can. Here is a best methods to get your first order and do your Profile boost.

But i don’t have an idea how buyer requests work, or i don’t know how to place them… just what do you mean by “place buyer requests”?

1 Like

Please stay Active and try to send buyer request.