I have delivered my order after 20 minutes late

kamrulislam686

Late is late.

It will affect your on-time delivery performance but may not affect your current Level (deliver 90% of your orders on time, over the course of 60 days).

Thanks for reply. But my on-time delivery rate is still 100%. I am wondering that why this is still 100%? Is the 20 minutes is not a big issue?

Thanks for reply. But my on-time delivery rate is still 100%. I am wondering that why this is still 100%? Is the 20 minutes is not a big issue?

I am wondering that why this is still 100%?

Depends on how many orders do you get monthly. If it’s a lot, 1 late delivery (or cancellation, or unanswered message) may never affect the overall %.

I have delivered my order by 20 minutes late. Will it hamper my rating?

I have delivered my order by 20 minutes late.

This shows up (below) even when I delivered the order On Time or before the delivery is due. If you get a Revision Request and you don’t get to it immediately or the buyer took their time and it’s a week later it will say: #####LATE####

Across the top in big red letters until you deliver the revision. Drives me Nuts!!! I asked CS about it and in that case it does not affect your on time delivery % only if you deliver the original order late.

I have delivered my order by 20 minutes late.

This shows up (below) even when I delivered the order On Time or before the delivery is due. If you get a Revision Request and you don’t get to it immediately or the buyer took their time and it’s a week later it will say: #####LATE####

Across the top in big red letters until you deliver the revision. Drives me Nuts!!! I asked CS about it and in that case it does not affect your on time delivery % only if you deliver the original order late.

Thank you a lot . I was waiting this kind of answer. So I have got my question’s answer perfectly!

I am wondering that why this is still 100%?

Depends on how many orders do you get monthly. If it’s a lot, 1 late delivery (or cancellation, or unanswered message) may never affect the overall %.

It was so helpful to me… I have completed only 15 ordered . In the same time , I have delivered my two project in late.

Archived