Fiverr Forum

I have delivered my order but no any response from buyer side. please help me

hey, I have delivered my order but no any response from buyer side. My payment did not receive so please help me

don’t worry the order was completed automatically after 3days if the buyer don’t reply :)>-

Like @mouathel said, your order will automatically be marked complete 3 days after you’ve officially delivered it unless the buyer requests a modification. Then it will take 2 weeks for the money you earned to become available for withdrawal.

And sometimes it is normal. Not every buyer will review you and leave feedback. Just wait until the job is automatically delivered and your job will then be completed.

But even after the 3 days, it takes 14 days for your payments to clear before you can withdraw the money.

Don’t worry. Just wait for the buyer to respond. You did your job and now the ball is in their court.

Hello, If you are already deliver your services and buyer will be not responding. Then Don’t worry.

This order will be automatically marked as “Completed” After 3 days Of Deliver This Order.

Hope you understand. Thanks :slight_smile: