I have delivered the order but it is still showing “in progress”

daniyal917

I already experienced this issue twice since yesterday.

It’s random and it goes away after a few minutes.

If you click on the order, it actually shows as delivered.

Your buyer also received it.

But the time is still decreasing of the order and what if the order is cancelled without any reason?

I hope that fiverr will resolve the issue!

I already responded: it is a bug. Give it 15 minutes, and you will see it will be resolved.

If you want additional support feel free to open a CS ticket, but they will get back to you within 2-3 days.

I already responded: it is a bug. Give it 15 minutes, and you will see it will be resolved.

If you want additional support feel free to open a CS ticket, but they will get back to you within 2-3 days.

It is already 3 hours when I first delivered the order and you are saying that give it 15 minutes and it will be resolved.I deliver the order again and again for about 4 to 5 times!

It is already 3 hours when I first delivered the order and you are saying that give it 15 minutes and it will be resolved.I deliver the order again and again for about 4 to 5 times!

Well you shouldn’t have done that, I tried to help you before you started doing things out of sheer panic.

The order is delivered, you are now spamming your buyer and overloading the system, which is why it still hasn’t been resolved on your end like it was on my end.

I am not a Fiverr employee, I am a seller who faced the same issue and wanted to re-assure you your order is actually delivered.

Well you shouldn’t have done that, I tried to help you before you started doing things out of sheer panic.

The order is delivered, you are now spamming your buyer and overloading the system, which is why it still hasn’t been resolved on your end like it was on my end.

I am not a Fiverr employee, I am a seller who faced the same issue and wanted to re-assure you your order is actually delivered.

I appreciate your help!

I also hope you will remove the misleading tagline from your profile soon as well!

I also hope you will remove the misleading tagline from your profile soon as well!

Ummm that is so sneaky because it looks like it might actually be a Top Rated Seller when you glance at it!

@daniyal917 You need to delete “top rated seller” from your profile description ASAP

I write this tagline to my profile because I get most positive reviews.You can write anything in your tagline!

Top Rated Seller means something completely different.

It’s an actual badge you don’t have. Rephrase it or remove it.

Either way, it’s misleading and it’s unacceptable.

I write this tagline to my profile because I get most positive reviews.You can write anything in your tagline!

You unequivocally CANNOT write “Top Rated Seller” on your description as this is a Seller Level that you do not have. I promise you, you are going to get in trouble if you keep it there.

Archived