Fiverr Forum

I have discovered the most annoying feature on Fiverr

No, it is not the cancellation system. No, it is not the fact that we can’t decline orders. It is not even the fact that PayPal chargebacks are not fought against. OH NO. It is something much worse:

When you have a negative feedback removed by customer support the buyer is sent an email 1 month later reminding them to leave feedback again. What is this going to do? Oh yes. Leave negative feedback again. The buyer just told me that if Fiverr did not ‘hound’ him with that message he would not have minded the feedback going. However he got 2 emails with reminders and thus did to stop them coming through.

This is just the silliest thing ever. It really is. Why remind people (or even give them the option) to leave feedback after it has been removed for good cause. It is just going to create more tickets for customer support when the problem is being dealt with.

@ryangillam Wow I didn’t know Fiverr did that. That’s very considerate of them

I actually just received one a few weeks ago from an order that I worked on exactly 1 year ago. They were just coming back to blackmail me and squeeze more work from me. 1 whole year ago. So yeah, they got their way because there’s very little Seller protection. The least they could do is put a cut off on feedback

I thought they did that when I suddenly received a lot of feedbacks from very old orders, I’m lucky didn’t have the “bad ones” come back. Well, I do hope them stop doing it, no need.

Hahaha!

I think a few months ago Fiverr was sending alerts to all buyers who had not yet rated gigs to rate them. There was a flurry of sudden feedback from long, lost buyers, some of which, of course, included negative feedback. So instead of buyers not saying anything if they didn’t quite like the product, they came back with a vengeance to let sellers know exactly what they felt. All because Fiverr kept sending reminders to buyers. I wonder how these reminders were phrased. Who knows? Fiverr has “acted” on the behalf of users before. They still do. (They claim buyers marked orders as complete exactly 3 days later when in fact buyers have done absolutely nothing).

But asking for feedback after bad feedback was removed takes the cake!

Wow. Sometimes, this place is a circus.

Always the positives and the negatives…

Reply to @nickih:

Send in the clowns!

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Ha! I was thinking along the lines of Laurel and Hardy. :slight_smile:

brunettegrenade said:
  • I actually just received one a few weeks ago from an order that I worked on exactly 1 year ago. They were just coming back to blackmail me and squeeze more work from me. 1 whole year ago. So yeah, they got their way because there's very little Seller protection. The least they could do is put a cut off on feedback

I have no problem with them sending reminder emails to people who have never left feedback before. However, it seems a little odd to send reminders to people where feedback has been removed for whatever reason. I finally spoke to this person and he converted the negative to a positive for me. However, it is just annoying.