I have doubts about the buyer request

If I send a request soon, my request will be first, And I think the chances of getting a job will also be higher. If I make a request in two minutes, my request will be below 100 to 150 people, then I have no chance of getting a job. I have heard this from many people, how reasonable is it?

You have a chance to get the job as long as you send the best offer. Do not worry so much about being first. It is more important that you take the time necessary to write the best proposal possible. Users who merely copy-paste a template offer will not get orders.

You have a chance to get the job as long as you send the best offer. Do not worry so much about being first. It is more important that you take the time necessary to write the best proposal possible. Users who merely copy-paste a template offer will not get orders.

I know but I get the first order when I send a request before 15 people. Now I understand the request and write it nicely but I am not getting the order. It takes 2 minutes to make my request.

I know but I get the first order when I send a request before 15 people. Now I understand the request and write it nicely but I am not getting the order. It takes 2 minutes to make my request.

Two minutes is not what makes or breaks a proposal. It is impossible to answer a request immediately without copy-pasting a premade offer. If you send premade template offers, you will very rarely, if ever, get an order. So, I do not really understand what the issue is here. You are already doing the best you can.

Maybe other sellers are simply sending better offers?

The category you are in is also extremely competitive. There are many thousands of sellers within the background removal and photo retouching categories, so it is more difficult to get orders.

Two minutes is not what makes or breaks a proposal. It is impossible to answer a request immediately without copy-pasting a premade offer. If you send premade template offers, you will very rarely, if ever, get an order. So, I do not really understand what the issue is here. You are already doing the best you can.

The category you are in is also extremely competitive. There are many thousands of sellers within the background removal and photo retouching categories, so it is more difficult to get orders.

please do not use template. You should use own write proposal

Thank you very much. In fact, I wanted to know if sending a quick request is more likely to get an order? Now I understand the matter, pray for me, I am going to work also in another category very soon.

Thank you very much. In fact, I wanted to know if sending a quick request is more likely to get an order? Now I understand the matter, pray for me, I am going to work also in another category very soon.

Offers with less words are mostly considered by some buyers because. Some buyers will have a hunch about how you read their request and how you can help to provide them with what they really want just in the first or maybe in the second sentence of your offer.

And again, take as much time you have to offer your best offer, because other buyers read through almost all of the offers and when you stand out among other sellers offer, you might possibly be selected by the buyer.

Offers with less words are mostly considered by some buyers because. Some buyers will have a hunch about how you read their request and how you can help to provide them with what they really want just in the first or maybe in the second sentence of your offer.

And again, take as much time you have to offer your best offer, because other buyers read through almost all of the offers and when you stand out among other sellers offer, you might possibly be selected by the buyer.

thanks for your advice. 💜

Asking nicely doesn’t make orders more likely.

People choose who is most suitable. That doesn’t change just because you are one of the first to reply.

A lot of people also say repeatedly posting your gig on social media gets orders. It doesn’t mean it’s true. It isn’t. Don’t trust advice just because you hear it a lot.

Most of buyers don’t respond copy paste bot proposal. Always write the best offer in your proposal and take your time to describe what you can do for him / her. Ranking of proposal is doesn’t matter.

It’s not about the best offer. It’s about suitability.

It’s a myth that being cheap makes you more attractive, unless you want to work with people who exploit you.

Asking nicely doesn’t make orders more likely.

People choose who is most suitable. That doesn’t change just because you are one of the first to reply.

A lot of people also say repeatedly posting your gig on social media gets orders. It doesn’t mean it’s true. It isn’t. Don’t trust advice just because you hear it a lot.

I understand what you mean. Thank you very much. I now got it how to move forward. 💜

Archived