I am expecting some tricks from the experience freelancers

Guest imran_munjirin

Guest imran_munjirin

I create 3 gigs last week.
I also did some social marketing and send buyer request.
But till now, I don’t get any order even not a knock from clients.
I am expecting some tricks from the experience freelancers.

Mod Note: Title edited.

Guest offlinehelpers

You just posted these tips - have you followed all of them to get orders every day?

7+ active gigs according to best practices. (use the best possible keywords)Be online over 8 hours, best if 12 hours.Update gigs on regular basis, once or twice in a month. (when you are not getting orders)Refresh Gig video in any event once in a month.Send 10 buyer requests daily.Visit Fiverr discussion consistently and experience the tips and traps from the accomplished merchants. Never give up, if you want your success.sunglasses

Guest offlinehelpers

Your post title and actual post do not not make sense together. I was expecting you to share your unique ideas!

They did! 🔼

You may find this useful.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

the only thing I can think to try is niche more

do you have a certain type of website that you are most familiar with compared to the competition?

Or maybe you can learn more about a growing niche market that people will search for website assistance in.

Your profile looks good.

other than trying to advertise to a particular type of market, off-site advertisement is the only thing I can think of. Oh yeah, and I can see you have never shared your gig within the My Fiverr Gigs section of this forum…

you seem to be very qualified, I wish you the best!

Archived