I have found a spammer and time waster, what's next?

This guy is called Fragglesrock,

i can prove he is a liar, a scam, a time waster, a project destroyer and that he is only here to steal your money as he did with me.

I can also prove that he doesn’t know anything about programming and he is asking other programmers to do the job for him.

This Troll needs to be banned from here and given to the police until he doesn’t reoffend again.

How can i find all other unsatisfied customer that have been scammed by Fragglesrock?

How can i make sure this guy gets punished?

At least down vote him?

Thanks

*** Sheriff’s notes: Calling out other users on the forum is not permitted. User’s identifying information has been removed and replaced with “Fragglesrock.” READ THE FORUM DO’S AND DON’TS LOCATED HERE (and at the top of every single page on the forum) BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUM. ***

This Troll needs to be banned from here and given to the police until he doesn’t reoffend again.

There would be no way to report someone on Fiverr to “the police” since it is a global site.

How can i find all other unsatisfied customer that have been scammed by FRAGGLESROCK?

Read the reviews on the seller. If others are satisfied, you will see it. If others are unsatisified, you will see that. If the seller has no reviews yet, it is probably a new seller and there is no way to be sure. When working with brand new sellers your best option is usually to place a small $5 order and see how it goes. If it’s good or bad, you can review it accordingly.

How can i make sure this guy gets punished?

At least down vote him?

There are two ways to respond to a bad outcome. One is to allow the seller to keep the money you paid and you can leave a negative review for others. You can also report them to Customer Support if you wish, which may or may not end in your favor. The other option is to ask the seller for a mutual cancellation. If they accept, you will get your money back. If Customer Service cancel for you, you will also get your money back.

Thanks for those tips. i will report him to the Customer Support, in the meantime, where can i down vote him or write a bad review? How come the name of the person has been removed from my post? any reference to him has also been removed, where it was written his name, it was changed to FRAGGLESROCK instead. his name is FRAGGLESROCK- he also wants money outside Fiverr !!

*** Sheriff’s notes: See previous note on your original post and STOP CALLING OUT OTHERS ON THE FORUM! ***

:slight_smile: No calling out means do not name other sellers here, it is not allowed.