Fiverr Community Forum

I have got 4.3 star

Hi,
Good day!!!
I have done each and everything properly but got 4.3 star rating. Its so annoying. The buyer is not replying my messages. :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

6 Likes

Hello,

4.3 is not a bad review.
Also, your average rating is 5.0…

Do not ask the buyer about the review, be careful. You might get a warning for that.

7 Likes

Thank you. But after doing everything perfectly got this rate.Its so painful

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

You have a positive review! Don’t be disheartened. Even if you deliver a product/service of excellent quality, you cannot satisfy all buyers 100%. There are always going to be a few buyers who find some reason or the other to deduct a star (there are some buyers who give less than 5-stars for all kinds of weird reasons — some that have nothing to do with the order or Fiverr). @paul_paprimodak Here are some strange reasons I have come across so far:

“My wife served me burnt toast today for breakfast. So, even though I am highly satisfied with your product, I am still going to deduct 2 stars from my review because I have had a lousy day so far.”

“I found Fiverr’s review your order page with great difficulty. They have a terrible website layout. So, even though it has nothing to do with your particular order, I am still going to deduct a star because you work for Fiverr.”

Yep. Don’t ask your buyer about the review. There have been cases where sellers got a ToS violation warning for even asking what they could do to improve their service in the future.

8 Likes

Good day.
It can create difficulties if ask the buyer about the review. I guess you have understood.
Thanks.

1 Like

It might be perfect to you.
4.3 means that your buyer maybe gave you 4 on two of the things (e.g. Recommend to a friend and Communication) or 3 on one of them…
Remember, the review is the buyer’s personal experience, so you cannot complain about that.
One last thing, you cannot please every single buyer, move on.

4 Likes

Hey Congrats, 4.3 isn’t bad a review . I won’t hesitate to buy a product that has that much stars.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you so much

Yes, now I have understood

Oh my god! WOW, :open_mouth: I can never imagine this thing can happen to someone ever. Wow.

3 Likes