I have got a warning within 30 days to open my Fiverr gig :)'

freelancerff

After few days ago I was open my Fiverr account and try to make my career in this website. But in this few days journey I have got a warning as if I was try to add my Flickr link in my description. I was not know about this rules. I think Fiverr is so smart freelancing marketplace. So I suggest everyone who are new on Fiverr, you people should to known about everything about Fiverr rules.

It will be benefited to your self in future. .)

Thank you so much:)’

After few days ago I was open my Fiverr account and try to make my career in this website. But in this few days journey I have got a warning as if I was try to add my Flickr link in my description. I was not know about this rules. I think Fiverr is so smart freelancing marketplace. So I suggest everyone who are new on Fiverr, you people should to known about everything about Fiverr rules.

It will be benefited to your self in future. .)

Thank you so much:)’

I was not know about this rules.

319317_2.png freelancerff:

So I suggest everyone who are new on Fiverr, you people should to known about everything about Fiverr rules.

If you had read the TOS that you ticked the box and said you had read when you signed up you would know how to avoid breaking the rules. I hope other new sellers will follow your advice.

I was not know about this rules.

319317_2.png freelancerff:

So I suggest everyone who are new on Fiverr, you people should to known about everything about Fiverr rules.

If you had read the TOS that you ticked the box and said you had read when you signed up you would know how to avoid breaking the rules. I hope other new sellers will follow your advice.

Yeah I was read the TOS that i ticked the box and said i had read when i signed up i would know how to avoid breaking the rules.

But as if Flickr is allow here so I was try to do it. But learn that I cannot add any link on my Fiverr description.

I also advised to new sellers to follow if 🙂

thanks vickiespencer 😊

Archived