Fiverr Community Forum

I have got near about 100 impressions in almost my every gig but but I'm not getting clicks only one or 2 what I should tot do

I have got near about 100 impressions in almost every gig but I’m not getting clicks only one or 2 what I should tot do?

2 Likes

Try changing your gig image and replacing it with something more attractive that will capture the buyer’s interest at first sight.

1 Like

I have already done it but nothing happened

1 Like

Give it some time. I was also facing the same issue. What I came to know is, you will be more likely to get more clicks even orders on the days that you impressions were higher. Do you check the daily statistics of your gig impressions.

For me, I’m more likely to get more clicks on days I get 30+ impressions. It just takes time. You did your part. The rest is out of your hands, it’s up to the Fiverr algorithm.

But keep tweaking your gigs until they get where you want.

2 Likes

ok I understood thank you so much for your guidence

2 Likes

bro try image name to your gig rename .

2 Likes

I tried already to rename my gig image as my title name

1 Like

I am talking to someone here about almost exactly the same thing: I need help to improve my gigs - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think 100 impression and 2 click is enough. but try to create eye catching image or video.

1 Like