Fiverr Forum

I have had ENOUGH

I need to vent.

I hate this site. It took 7 tries to upload a picture (I quit trying after my husband - Director of IT for the freakiing phone company - said it wasn’t my fault but the site was having serious issues. I couldn’t get pictures to load, it erased all of my text when I tried to attach the pictures and when they DID load, they were sideways EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. and there were no editing tools.

It was 3 days before my account was accessible for some reason. The two gigs I’ve gotten appeared and disappeared only to reappear. Of course, as soon as I get all the details I’ve gotten the “you’re late, idiot” reminders. It is frustrating, annoying and very, very much NOT WORTH IT. I make more than enough real money so I don’t have to put up with stress and unhappy people for a couple of bucks.

Good luck to those of you who’ve mastered the system. There’re no incentives big enough for me to subject myself to this.

Thank you, good luck to you too :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear all of this Geeky.

If you do decide to come back maybe you could try creating copies of your gig before you try to publish them.

I can understand why it took 3 days. It seems you haven’t been an active seller for over 2 years.

I’d like to point it that it’s not a system that needs to be mastered. It’s merely a place where individuals like yourself and I can help others by offering quality work and products.

The reference to real money is confusing, but I still wish you the best.

I sincerely hope that you change your mind and give Fiverr another chance.

You’ve been on the VERY rare end of some error and I’m positive that you could find this platform very useful.

:slight_smile: Best of luck!

Did you try a different browser? Never heard of so many problems at once.