I have involved a new gig in my profile

mr_das

I have created a data entry gig this is my 2nd gig status in my profile. I am a new seller on Fiverr please support me and give me direction on how to find and work properly in these sections.

favicon-32x32.png.199e3310cbb9b14b1ef35688a61adaf4.png Fiverr.com
provide-data-entry-copy-paste-web-search-typing.jpg.7f79962bce0b4825df6e9e5f5e4dd593.jpg

mr_das : I will provide data entry, copy paste, web search, typing for $5 on...

For only $5, mr_das will provide data entry, copy paste, web search, typing. | I'm Sajib Kumar das. The best services I will provide to you. Here being to have all kinds of data entry, copy past, typing, data | On Fiverr

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all … and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

Archived