Fiverr Community Forum

I have just created my first ever gig

My name is Josh and I am starting from the very bottom with nothing and wish to see results no matter the time I have to wait. I am a young man but I’d like to see as a prodigy. I have always been interested in making money by working with my own skills and making profits. I hope to create an impact through my own experiences and inspire other young people like me. If you have any tips or advice to give me, that would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Congrats to get published your first gig

2 Likes

best of luck for your first gig

1 Like

As a new on Fiverr improve your Gig details, description and what can you offer. If you have done that effectively. do some research on how to improve your Gig collect information from other gigs that are successful on fiver, sure you will make it on Fiverr. Other than that you must have the skills.

1 Like

I will take these factors into account thank you!

1 Like

Yes, Thank you. I don’t see my self successful on fiver, I have a fulltime job and I regularly check on Fiverr. In a past few months, It helps a lot. Like having a piggy bank just wait for the right amount then you have the cash already.

Thanks, Be safe always

congrats then. …

1 Like

Great work.Best wishes to get first order. :slightly_smiling_face:

best of luck for your first gig.

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum.
Active 24/7, Share Your Gig On Social media, but don’t spamming. Daily Send at list 10 buyer request, Update Your Skill, Make portfolio, Active On Fiverr Forum.
Best of luck :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Stay active on as much as you can

1 Like