I have launched my 3rd GIG Today

shantho5

I was opened my account 2 years back but due to some personal issues I was not able to continue with Fiverr. Now I am back & continue with Fiverr.
Today I have launch my 3rd GIG…
https://www.fiverr.com/shantho5/provide-excel-data-entry-copy-and-paste-or-pdf-to-excel
Hoping well wishes from all of you & some advice from the seniors that how can I get my gigs on top of the ranks & get orders/Buyer request…

Thanking You
Mashiur Rahman

Hey shantho5,
First of all congratulation for your 3rd gig. now come to your question “how can I get my gig on top of the ranks”
for this you need to get order and try to maintain the 5 star review on your gig this will help you to rank higher on fiverr search results.
To get orders you can use buyers request.

Hey shantho5,

First of all congratulation for your 3rd gig. now come to your question “how can I get my gig on top of the ranks”

for this you need to get order and try to maintain the 5 star review on your gig this will help you to rank higher on fiverr search results.

To get orders you can use buyers request.

Thank you so much for your nice advice. But I am not getting the offers from the buyers. For that I could not send 10 request daily…

Can you advice me how can I get the offers from the buyers?

Thank you so much for your nice advice. But I am not getting the offers from the buyers. For that I could not send 10 request daily…

Can you advice me how can I get the offers from the buyers?

Try to use different sub-categories on Fiverr to get more buyers requests

Archived