I Have Lost Faith in Humanity

eliiclaire

That’s an uh. Ooof and a big one. But at the end of the day, people are different and so are their “preferences” or uh… “fantasies”. Tbh, there is way more wierder stuff out there. But yeah, going into such details in public is a bit off.

To a point, I get why people write on adult topics. But in a public buyer request under the “Blogs and Articles” section, where there are minors? And talking about i*****? Also, I’m pretty sure it’s against Fiverr’s TOS.

😬

Oh, i think you need to censor/blur the image of the request poster to not “name and shame” them on the forum, but I guess the guy has very little self-shame if he’s willing to post such a request publicly. 🙈

Whoops, I forgot about that part. I’ll blur it out!

I’ll go one better. Recently had to get CS to cancel an order.
Got an order for SEO work on an adult toy site - I’m ok with that, people need/like toys.
Was working away and halfway through the consultation when I stumbled across something I was shocked by - it takes a lot to shock me at this point.
They were extremely lifelike dolls which were child-sized and had all the features of a child.
These are actually illegal in many countries including mine so I got out of there and contacted support with a message roughly saying what it was, get rid of this order and take my word for it, rather than visit the site to check.

Got an order for SEO work on an adult toy site - I’m ok with that, people need/like toys.

Was working away and halfway through the consultation when I stumbled across something I was shocked by - it takes a lot to shock me at this point.

They were extremely lifelike dolls which were child-sized and had all the features of a child.

These are actually illegal in many countries including mine so I got out of there and contacted support with a message roughly saying what it was, get rid of this order and take my word for it, rather than visit the site to check.

I am now cursed knowing that that exists, thanks a lot.

What the-

I hope that site gets taken down altogether.

Unfortunately they are not illegal in the country the site is hosted so unlikely to get taken down.

To throw a tiny positive spin on my story - Support cancelled the order and said it would not affect my Cancellation rate, and it didn’t.

I’m glad it didn’t hurt your cancellation rate. Even then… that is literally child p***. I had no idea that sort of thing was legal in some places.

Archived