I have lost my gig ranking

graphics_khan1

If you want to improve the chances of improving your location in the search results, you are going to have to be a great seller that has fantastic Analytics (on your Analytics page). There is not other way to “improve your gig ranking”.

This thread may help you,

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

If you want to improve the chances of improving your location in the search results, you are going to have to be a great seller that has fantastic Analytics (on your Analytics page). There is not other way to “improve your gig ranking”.

My gig ranking and impression view increase day by day

This thread may help you,

Hi everyone. I’m in great trouble. I lost my gig rank without any reason I get 5-star rating regularly and also no cancel order but from last two days, I discover my gig in the last page from the 1st page I don’t know why it occurred for me. Please help me. What should I do now?

I have check before this but it’s not help me

Archived