Fiverr Community Forum

I have made 2 gigs ,

I have made 2 gigs but there are no buyers contacting me or ordering my services

3 Likes

I made 7. Why would they contact us? Point?

1 Like

contacting me for the order

There are 1000000 sellers and 7000 buyers. Do the math.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: thats right

Publish that you want to buy logo design and go to sleep for two hours. Then watch your phone explode from messages.

2 Likes

:rofl: … can we request the buyers for orders

The term for that is GIG.

You made GIG as request to buyer to buy from you. The catch is to make the GIG exceptional for buyer to select you on the page filled with others. Find your gig and look has your thumbnail compare to others, does it stand out?

2 Likes

yeah you are right
but there are no rooms for the new sellers.

1 Like

Yes, there is. I am a new seller. I got my first order in three days, and for the first two days I didn’t even log in. So the moment I logged in on a third day I had order, but that means nothing. Maybe it will take months until my next order. What I did is research research research. And then I applied the result of research on my gigs.

2 Likes

hi,@shajipappan
Try to make 7 gigs and then share your main gig to your social channel channel.
And try active maximum time in fiverr forum.
Thank you

1 Like

why make 7 gig is it a trick

so you are a member since 2017. And you got your first order??

No, it gives you more variety but only if you actually have 7 skills to offer. Making same gig with different title is just pointless. Fiverr doesn’t even allow to PRO sellers amount of GIGs equal to my skill numbers.

1 Like

I was a buyer. Then I got robbed by a lot of Fiverr sellers who can not spell logo, and drawing it is a fantasy for them. Because of COVID I am in quarantine and CS approached with the idea that Fiverr is professional and can be for professionals as well, not just frauds so I decided to give it a shot. But I am still not convinced Fiverr is a good platform. It will take some time to see that.

I am professional with 14 years experience, I have a job in the university, Fiverr is just a testing the waters for me for work from home.

1 Like

Gig rank and social media share…

1 Like

sent buyer request you will get a good number of buyers