I have met all level 1 seller requirements and still not promoted

yehiagraphics

You need to wait until the evaluation date which is normally around the 15th of each month.
You can see when your evaluation date will be by going to selling->analytics in a web browser.

Though I think Fiverr should update the levels a bit more often (eg. at least twice a month) so that if you meet the requirements for a level you have less time to wait until your level gets set to that.

You need to wait until the evaluation date which is normally around the 15th of each month.

You can see when your evaluation date will be by going to selling->analytics in a web browser.

Though I think Fiverr should update the levels a bit more often (eg. at least twice a month) so that if you meet the requirements for a level you have less time to wait until your level gets set to that.

I think so. I have met all the requirements just after one month of my fiverr profile opening. But, next evaluation day my profile will not get the level one badge. As, my profile will not pass 60 days at that time. So, I have to wait for another full month.

Archived