Only new sellers have a chance today.
I started at 2014, I had no chance at all, and after all this time I became the best seller in my main category. why? because I’ve been doing a good job.
Fiverr shouldn’t be a place to give chance. It’s a place to work. And those who do a good work, used to stand out.
NOWADAYS, if you take a look on search and ranking, new and inexperienced sellers “were placed” there. Some of the best sellers all time (as me) were drag down 50-60 positions, for no reason at all (since I was performing better than anyone).
you say that new sellers have no chance? think a little better:
- Fiverr algorithm placing new and inexperienced sellers on top of search and ranking.
- new labels added by fiverr, such as rising talent (for new sellers), etc.
- Available now (for new sellers too).
- gigs rotation (to give a chance to new and old sellers).
- newest arrivals filter (to give a chance to new sellers).
- recommended/relevance filter (to give a chance to gigs, because there is no apparently coherence in this filter).
did i forget something?