I have more than 5 years here on this site

Was very beautiful and now is not good they are new seller not have a chance to work why?

This new idea has become giving a bad idea to a site fiverr while a new seller has become not have a chance to work why

New sellers of debt are new not for the seller have a lot of work here on the site

Was very beautiful and now is not good they are new seller not have a chance to work why?

This new idea has become giving a bad idea to a site fiverr while a new seller has become not have a chance to work why

New sellers of debt are new not for the seller have a lot of work here on the site

new seller not have a chance to work why?

If that were true, then no one would have any sales, as we all started new.

this is a new account 2018

I had an old account from 2015 I know how it was fiverr This is a new policy that is not good

This is a new policy that is not good

What policy is not good? You have not mentioned a policy, only complained that it is work to get orders.

this is a new account 2018

I had an old account from 2015 I know how it was fiverr This is a new policy that is not good

Only new sellers have a chance today.

I started at 2014, I had no chance at all, and after all this time I became the best seller in my main category. why? because I’ve been doing a good job.

Fiverr shouldn’t be a place to give chance. It’s a place to work. And those who do a good work, used to stand out.

NOWADAYS, if you take a look on search and ranking, new and inexperienced sellers “were placed” there. Some of the best sellers all time (as me) were drag down 50-60 positions, for no reason at all (since I was performing better than anyone).

you say that new sellers have no chance? think a little better:

1. Fiverr algorithm placing new and inexperienced sellers on top of search and ranking.
  2. new labels added by fiverr, such as rising talent (for new sellers), etc.
  3. Available now (for new sellers too).
  4. gigs rotation (to give a chance to new and old sellers).
  5. newest arrivals filter (to give a chance to new sellers).
  6. recommended/relevance filter (to give a chance to gigs, because there is no apparently coherence in this filter).

did i forget something?

You have almost 50 reviews (probably even more orders) in less then 2 months. Why are you complaining? I don’t believe that even I have that much orders in last 2 months and you are new here

this is a new account 2018 I had an old account from 2015 I know how it was fiverr This is a new policy that is not good

for example

In a new seller why there are sellers who have more than 4 years there ??

This is only an example

for example

This is only an example

for example

In a new seller why there are sellers who have more than 4 years there

Because fiverr demotes sellers who do not maintain certain analytics. I don’t think "new seller’ is a good title to send someone back to as it is a contradiction, hence your question. But that was probably a level 1 seller who delivered late too much or had some other metric that caused them to be move back to again what is not a good name for that category, unless you are actually new.

this is a new account 2018 I had an old account from 2015 I know how it was fiverr This is a new policy that is not good

for example

This is only an example

Okay, so what is your complaining now? You have new account with 50 orders on it… I still don’t understand why are you complaining now

for example

This is only an example

it’s newest arrivals (new gigs in a category). not new seller who just arrived at fiverr

Only new sellers have a chance today.

I started at 2014, I had no chance at all, and after all this time I became the best seller in my main category. why? because I’ve been doing a good job.

Fiverr shouldn’t be a place to give chance. It’s a place to work. And those who do a good work, used to stand out.

NOWADAYS, if you take a look on search and ranking, new and inexperienced sellers “were placed” there. Some of the best sellers all time (as me) were drag down 50-60 positions, for no reason at all (since I was performing better than anyone).

you say that new sellers have no chance? think a little better:

1. Fiverr algorithm placing new and inexperienced sellers on top of search and ranking.
  2. new labels added by fiverr, such as rising talent (for new sellers), etc.
  3. Available now (for new sellers too).
  4. gigs rotation (to give a chance to new and old sellers).
  5. newest arrivals filter (to give a chance to new sellers).
  6. recommended/relevance filter (to give a chance to gigs, because there is no apparently coherence in this filter).

did i forget something?

for example

This is only an example

Okay, so what is your complaining now? You have new account with 50 orders on it… I still don’t understand why are you complaining now

I have more than 15 day’s now i don’t have any order And there are those who have less and in the first page

I have a good and professional job

thank you dear you are the best

so for example, I’m almost 4 years at fiverr, and now I create a new gig in a new category, it will be shown in newest arrivals filter.

it doesn’t filter users time in fiverr, only their gigs.

Do you know that barely (or even nobody) have success on Fiverr when they have their main account banned? Did yours got banned and you made new one? And with new one you had 50 sales. You should consider yourself very lucky

hhhhhhh thank you dear you are the best also but trust me The site became almost as not good as it was in the first im here 2014 but ok thank you dear for your help

Do you know that barely (or even nobody) have success on Fiverr when they have their main account banned? Did yours got banned and you made new one? And with new one you had 50 sales. You should consider yourself very lucky

hhhhhhh thank you dear you are the best also but trust me The site became almost as not good as it was in the first im here 2014 but ok thank you dear for your help

Archived