Fiverr Community Forum

I have my Fiverr gig up for a while but no orders

Hi All,

If you check my profile (https://www.fiverr.com/andywong24) you will notice that I have been on Fiverr since 2017. Honestly I made the gigs and never checked back as I was just trying out different freelancing platforms. I have gotten back to it recently and I redid my gigs. It’s been about two weeks and I haven’t gotten many clicks, impression, and no orders. I was wondering what I can do to get my gigs noticed. I have added video to one, tried to make good descriptions for the gig I really want to work on. (https://www.fiverr.com/share/Zobwzp) How can I get people to look at the gig more often and try to get my first order? Thank you for your help in advance!

3 Likes

Hey! First, you should change your titles, using better keywords for your area. For example, I have a gig for music production and beats. So I use in my title something that people would actually search for. Somethig like lofi, beats, trap, produce, etc. Second, I think you should have lower prices before getting your first order. You don´t have no ratings, so it is more difficult from a buyer perspective to buy from you. If the price is lower than the others, maybe he will order your gig!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (FAQ) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

1 Like

Thank you very much. The quote is astonishing.

1 Like

Another good one, if you like:

“an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Be proactive!