Fiverr Community Forum

I have neet gate 1st order

fiverr/freelancersiraj

1 Like

I can tell you why you are not getting orders:

• You have several spelling mistakes in the headline of this forum post, and you have capitalization errors, grammar errors, and missing spaces in your gig descriptions. How can a buyer trust you to do data entry work if you make simple mistakes like this in very short texts?

• You write that you are “A Trusted Seller on Fiverr.” You haven’t gotten any orders yet, so how can you be a trusted seller on Fiverr?

• You proclaim to have “100% Positive rating.” You have zero reviews as you have no orders, so that is simply false. How can a buyer trust you if you lie so openly?

• “100% satisfaction or money back” - This basically means that you are willing to cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. You will be opening yourself up to scammers.

• You end your gig description by writing what you expect from your clients, one of the things being: “Always leave feedback after i deliver the work.” You cannot control whether your buyer leaves you a review or not. Receiving a review is a privilege, not a right. In fact, asking for reviews can result in a warning or a suspension, so I suggest you remove this from your gig.

• Your thumbnails are exactly the same, and they cut off (at least on my monitor). They are also very messy to look at. You should fix this.

7 Likes

Based on the above check this out: New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

2 Likes

wait and wait for order