I have never seen a buyer request

ricbro

Is there something in particular you need to do to “activate this”?
After reading tips on this forum that it is a good idea to check Buyer Request to increase sales I have looked on there at least twice daily for about a week now, but I am yet to see a single one.

Hello ricbro,

Because you’re a new seller, you can only see very few buyer’s requests and only at certain times during the day. The only thing you can do is to check BR at different times during the day. Once you reach Level 1, you won’t have problems viewing them.

Also, BRs match your gig’s category, so try creating new gigs offering different services.

Hope this helps!

Hello ricbro,

Because you’re a new seller, you can only see very few buyer’s requests and only at certain times during the day. The only thing you can do is to check BR at different times during the day. Once you reach Level 1, you won’t have problems viewing them.

Also, BRs match your gig’s category, so try creating new gigs offering different services.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your answer. Shame that you need Level 1 to get to see more of them, as I am struggling to get orders to enable me to go to Level 1!

how many gigs have you opened? I think you know that BR depends on category of the gigs. so please open all gigs on different categories and check continuously. as a new seller you will see very few BRs. but when you will start works, more and more BR will appear on your page.

thanks.

Is there something in particular you need to do to “activate this”?

After reading tips on this forum that it is a good idea to check Buyer Request to increase sales I have looked on there at least twice daily for about a week now, but I am yet to see a single one.

looked on there at least twice daily for about a week now,

To be honest, back when I was unleveled, I used to check the BR section not once, not twice, but 50 times a day (I’m not even exaggerating). And even then, with some luck, I used to come across only one or two buyer requests a day. I know it can be very annoying, but it is “fair” in the sense that all sellers go through that stage.

To be honest, back when I was unleveled, I used to check the BR section not once, not twice, but 50 times a day (I’m not even exaggerating). And even then, with some luck, I used to come across only one or two buyer requests a day. I know it can be very annoying, but it is “fair” in the sense that all sellers go through that stage.

I used to check the BR section not once, not twice, but 50 times a day (I’m not even exaggerating).

😳

You left me speechless… 🙊

Guest hojifarahat285

Hello ,

Hope this helps!

Helpful tips.Thank you very much

I know it’s not easy in the beginning, but as hasanfrombd and

dhruvsang said:

• Refresh the BR page as often as you can
  • Create new gigs under more categories

Yeah I guess I have to just stick with it! I currently only have one gig so maybe I need to spread myself out a bit more. Just need to think of something else I can sell… 🙂

I’m hoping I won’t reach quite that level! 😃

Yeah I guess I have to just stick with it! I currently only have one gig so maybe I need to spread myself out a bit more. Just need to think of something else I can sell… 🙂

I was in the same boat before level 1, I didn’t see any buyers requests and was like “wth is everyone talking about?” and then occasionally one pops up and I hastily submit to it. Now in level 1 there are tons, but. That doesn’t mean anything. Just to preface not brag - I’m all good stars seller, level one, many orders, but I have not gotten ANY of the buyer request gigs. When you look at the number how many people submit (over 20), then there is almost no chance of getting anything. I realised that where I should be focusing on is improving, adjusting my gigs and make more new ones. So that’s what I suggest to you too!

Archived