I have no order, how can I get order?

shamimdeveloper

You can be helpful See these tips.
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
There are a lot of tips on how to get orders.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing.
you fiverr can move forward in the market.
There are many tips.You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.

Dear Fiverr Forum Members, I’m not getting any Fiverr orders, I can ask for instructions on how to get orders, respected senior brothers please advice me ‍.

Hello @shamimdeveloper,

This is something you need to know that there is no exact way which magically gives you orders. But there are some good suggestions which you can execute to be able to have an order ASAP.

You could search the forum like, “How to get orders” or something similar.

image.png.6ab04d87522a5e8ffc76e4026d9e7475.png

I’m sure You’ll end up with lots of topics since this is a burning question for newbies. I suggest you to go ahead and read some of them. So you will be able to find information wrote by your,

respected senior brothers

Also i recommend you not to create a new topic without exploring the existing similar topics. 🙂

I am also new. Working for about 1 month. I have completed 2 orders and 2 in the queue. I will earn $120 from them.
Focus on sending high quality offers on buyers request.
As you are Bangladeshi like me, please use English perfectly. Respect the buyers. I wish you all the best.
Have a great fiverr career.

(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

There are many tips.You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.

@emrlanka Thank you for great tips.

Hello @shamimdeveloper,

This is something you need to know that there is no exact way which magically gives you orders. But there are some good suggestions which you can execute to be able to have an order ASAP.

You could search the forum like, “How to get orders” or something similar.

I’m sure You’ll end up with lots of topics since this is a burning question for newbies. I suggest you to go ahead and read some of them. So you will be able to find information wrote by your,

respected senior brothers

Also i recommend you not to create a new topic without exploring the existing similar topics. 🙂

Thank you. I will do try to read many post & tips,

I am also new. Working for about 1 month. I have completed 2 orders and 2 in the queue. I will earn $120 from them.

Focus on sending high quality offers on buyers request.

As you are Bangladeshi like me, please use English perfectly. Respect the buyers. I wish you all the best.

Have a great fiverr career.

Yes, I am weak in the English Language I will try to Improve English.Thank you.

HI ,emrlanka , When I check your profile , just curious why do you add a lot of fiverr logo into your preview pictures for each gig ? I think than you will easy lost the order , because it look so different to see a lot of fiverr logos there… 😅

Yes, I am weak in the English Language I will try to Improve English.Thank you.

I am weak in the English Language

Be active on the forum and always interact with it. Do read and add your comments to topics. That way you can build your skill of using the language. I’m also not that much good in English where my native language is Sinhala, But i can write / speak up to a level which someone can understand what i am trying to say. That’s what we need to communicate with our buyers. 🙂

I am weak in the English Language

Be active on the forum and always interact with it. Do read and add your comments to topics. That way you can build your skill of using the language. I’m also not that much good in English where my native language is Sinhala, But i can write / speak up to a level which someone can understand what i am trying to say. That’s what we need to communicate with our buyers. 🙂

@helloscoopz Thank you brother

HI ,emrlanka , When I check your profile , just curious why do you add a lot of fiverr logo into your preview pictures for each gig ? I think than you will easy lost the order , because it look so different to see a lot of fiverr logos there… 😅

I do not think that’s the problem

I canceled several orders

That’s possible

Hi my brother ,
how are you hope well. I’m also new on fiver but After 5 day to opening my fiver profile i get my first order. At 1st i suggest you should try byar request more and more and 2nd thing is must you need a proffessional look to your fiver profile. Because its an international market place.
hope this advice will work for you. Because its work for me.

regards of
Pk_CodeMaster

Hi my brother ,

how are you hope well. I’m also new on fiver but After 5 day to opening my fiver profile i get my first order. At 1st i suggest you should try byar request more and more and 2nd thing is must you need a proffessional look to your fiver profile. Because its an international market place.

hope this advice will work for you. Because its work for me.

regards of

Pk_CodeMaster

@pk_codemaster Dear brother, I should change my profile image?

Archived