I have no order What can i do? Help me

sazib_sijan

Everyday you will get 10 buyer request you must utilize it proper way, read their requirements if you understand and can do this then send them offer and write a smart offer not like " I can do this job, please give it to me" write like how you will do this job explain it. If you are from bangladesh try to catch 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM I hope you will get a job within 7 days. Thanks

Everyday you will get 10 buyer request you must utilize it proper way, read their requirements if you understand and can do this then send them offer and write a smart offer not like " I can do this job, please give it to me" write like how you will do this job explain it. If you are from bangladesh try to catch 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM I hope you will get a job within 7 days. Thanks

yes i am Bangladeshi, Thanks you so much.

UGHHH i feel like i doubt my career as a graphic designer i feel like i suck. I try sharing my gig I just get nothing.

Graphic Design now a days is high demand, if you search “logo design” “looking” in twitter you will get job post every hour apply their direct dm share your gig link. It will work I believe.

Every day brings hope. Every day brings more chances to get work. Every day you get 10 offers. So don’t lose hope. We are all here sitting on a similar train working hard, trying to get orders/sales. And INSHALLAH we will get orders soon.
TRY, TRY, AND EVEN TRY MORE HARDER UNTIL YOU SUCCEED.
Blessings for you all.

Graphic Design now a days is high demand, if you search “logo design” “looking” in twitter you will get job post every hour apply their direct dm share your gig link. It will work I believe.

I am digital market, i am working , leads generation, Facebook marketing, off page seo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived