I have No order ?

syed_ansab

Please help me! I’m fed up , i dont have any idea what is wrong with my gigs and I’m getting no orders from last 1 months

Please check my profile and give me some ideas. Thank you.

Link​:point_down:👇

https://www.fiverr.com/syed_ansab

First of all freelancing is tough and you need to have clear understanding that signing up yourself on fiverr wouldn’t bring you a lot of easy money. Freelancing is not for everyone if you are not ready to work hard and adjust and try different things bedsore you find that niche that works for you and that might take more than a year.

None of the businesses where built and became profitable in one month. And your work is your business. If you are getting demotivated after only one month freelancing might not be right path for you.

As for your gigs: I wouldn’t comment on quality of your work, there are thousands (literally thousands) of gigs offering totally same designs as in your portfolio and as long as it’s not too bad (if you didn’t use elements from the internet because I’m almost sure I saw some of those somewhere else) but it also doesn’t stand out.

“Struggling to design something new and unique :)”

That’s from your description. You might want to check the meaning of word struggling as it doesn’t show you in a good light.

You have 5-6 gigs offering same logo designs.

And duplicated gigs are not allowed on fiverr.

Very well explained @mariashtelle1.

Well, @syed_ansab, I also checked your profile, I think you have take a good start by making an understandable gigs, but it doesn’t mean, @mariashtelle1 is wrong, she checked your profile more closely. So, after focusing all the thing which she mentioned, you also need to follow the below mentioned tips to get orders soon.

1- First, as she said please choose the pictures in your gigs which are unique not copy paste from google or other gigs as you have to come unique to make a place in market.

2- Place a cover photo “eye catching” which can grab the people’s attention easily.

3- Just mention the things in your gigs which you can do easily (be HONEST, don’t mention more than your expertise)

4- Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing buyers used the search tags while searching for gigs.

5- As a beginner, start your gig packages with a less amount as this time you have to gain the buyer’s trust. So try to provide your service in a discounted price.

Less amount never means you start offering all the services in 5$, you have to check the market value by visiting multiple gig, just try to offer little less amount than others.

6- Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

7- Check Buyers Requests frequently.

8- Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

After all this, please be motivated. Never Lose Hopes!!

As freelancing is not much easy or in no any business no one can have profit within a month or 2. You have to spend much time, so be motivated!

Hope you will receive your order soon, best of LUCK!

First of all freelancing is tough and you need to have clear understanding that signing up yourself on fiverr wouldn’t bring you a lot of easy money. Freelancing is not for everyone if you are not ready to work hard and adjust and try different things bedsore you find that niche that works for you and that might take more than a year.

None of the businesses where built and became profitable in one month. And your work is your business. If you are getting demotivated after only one month freelancing might not be right path for you.

As for your gigs: I wouldn’t comment on quality of your work, there are thousands (literally thousands) of gigs offering totally same designs as in your portfolio and as long as it’s not too bad (if you didn’t use elements from the internet because I’m almost sure I saw some of those somewhere else) but it also doesn’t stand out.

“Struggling to design something new and unique :)”

That’s from your description. You might want to check the meaning of word struggling as it doesn’t show you in a good light.

You have 5-6 gigs offering same logo designs.

And duplicated gigs are not allowed on fiverr.

Thank you so much for views.

Very well explained @mariashtelle1.

Well, @syed_ansab, I also checked your profile, I think you have take a good start by making an understandable gigs, but it doesn’t mean, @mariashtelle1 is wrong, she checked your profile more closely. So, after focusing all the thing which she mentioned, you also need to follow the below mentioned tips to get orders soon.

1- First, as she said please choose the pictures in your gigs which are unique not copy paste from google or other gigs as you have to come unique to make a place in market.

2- Place a cover photo “eye catching” which can grab the people’s attention easily.

3- Just mention the things in your gigs which you can do easily (be HONEST, don’t mention more than your expertise)

4- Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing buyers used the search tags while searching for gigs.

5- As a beginner, start your gig packages with a less amount as this time you have to gain the buyer’s trust. So try to provide your service in a discounted price.

Less amount never means you start offering all the services in 5$, you have to check the market value by visiting multiple gig, just try to offer little less amount than others.

6- Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

7- Check Buyers Requests frequently.

8- Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

After all this, please be motivated. Never Lose Hopes!!

As freelancing is not much easy or in no any business no one can have profit within a month or 2. You have to spend much time, so be motivated!

Hope you will receive your order soon, best of LUCK!

Jazak-Allah brother.

Kindly check my all other gigs and give me feedbacks. Thank you.

Picture Quality is really low, it turns down potential buyers.

design-an-exclusive-professional-looking-logo-in-24-hours.jpeg.a83a7e603a1f3fe8b76968ad277c92f0.jpeg

Fluent in English, that’s a lie. People see that and they go away, if they don’t trust you, you aren’t getting any orders.

Archived