I have not been rated yet

You could use something like:

Hello, I noticed you left no review yet and I wanted to ensure everything was delivered as expected. Should you need changes, let me know. Otherwise, a review helps me here. I’m sharing this because Fiverr automatically closes an order page three days after I deliver, and I want a chance to either make changes or let you leave feedback.

or

This order is completed now. If you enjoy my work and before we part our ways, be sure to leave me some feedback in the form of a review if you have the time. It means a lot for my reputation ☀️

You could use something like:

Hello, I noticed you left no review yet and I wanted to ensure everything was delivered as expected. Should you need changes, let me know. Otherwise, a review helps me here. I’m sharing this because Fiverr automatically closes an order page three days after I deliver, and I want a chance to either make changes or let you leave feedback.

or

This order is completed now. If you enjoy my work and before we part our ways, be sure to leave me some feedback in the form of a review if you have the time. It means a lot for my reputation ☀️

Thanks for the tips, I’m going to try it

First, I’d like to extend a warm…

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Secondly, it’s at the Buyer’s sole discretion if they want to leave a feedback or not. Leaving reviews are not mandatory. Also, keep in mind that Fiverr sends out email reminders about rating their experience with the Seller. So, technically you don’t have to say anything to them about it. Just cover all basis; delivering quality work, providing excellent communication and deliver on-time.

Archived