I have not get any order

noorislam663

We cannot help you get orders. Orders are a matter of buyers liking your service and hiring you to complete that service. We can only help you improve your gigs so that they are more likely to appeal to buyers.

To get you started on improving your gig appeal, I recommend that you take some time to offer a better description of your service. Offer a description of your services, why and how you plan to complete these services, benefits that this service will provide to your potential buyers, etc. Right now, in your one gig, all you do is tell us that you can do things. To appeal to buyers, you need to go a lot deeper than that.

Hi @noorislam663. You have a lot of work ahead! Your profile has no structured sentences. Your gig image is attractive. Did you create that? That image is a good thing if it’s original work because I would want to buy a similar image.

Your text is all very weak, though. Take a look at other people’s gigs and get ideas without copying others. Just see why they are selling. We all started where you are, it took me some time to get going

Hi @noorislam663. You have a lot of work ahead! Your profile has no structured sentences. Your gig image is attractive. Did you create that? That image is a good thing if it’s original work because I would want to buy a similar image.

Your text is all very weak, though. Take a look at other people’s gigs and get ideas without copying others. Just see why they are selling. We all started where you are, it took me some time to get going

Your gig image is attractive. Did you create that? That image is a good thing if it’s original work because I would want to buy a similar image.

Really? 😥

don’t understand how my text is all very weak…

He’s talking about your gig description.

You’ve posted “I have not get any order” here, which sums up your grasp of English. You need to tighten this up a lot to get buyers. There are even gigs on fiverr that will help non-native English speakers to get their profile page and gig page up to scratch.

You have a good product but your written word lets you down.

Archived